Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

highly enjoyable

This is great in any way. Stunnig animations. Exceptional style and character design and good syncronisation with music. I went and wahtched youre animations on youre site and theyre all worth wathching. I don't really have any constructive things to say than: keep it up :D

Sonic RPG eps 6 Sonic RPG eps 6

Grandia!!

You used some music from grandia! I love that serie!
Anyways...
Good game/film with nice sprites. I couldn't get past the big robot but I enjoyed it anyway. It's a good idea that you can "load" via a pasword so you don't have to start all over when you die.
good work!

MidNightMaren responds:

Thnks a lot!

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Very touching

I'm truly sorry for your loss... losing a friend is one of the worst things that can happen in your life...
You've made a very touching movie that expresses a lot of feelings. Very beautifull both in feelings and animation.
5/5

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

Guess you have played shadow of the collosus eh?;)

It was a lot like shadow of the collossus. The mood, a man on a horse chasing big monsters. You also have that special language that they use in ico and Shadow of the c. But I won't rate you badly because of that.
It's a nice feature that the surroundings become more alive for each monster you feed to the statue thingy. nice grafics and great music also.
Shadow of the c and Ico are actually my favourite games hehe.
Keep it going :D

CCC Dress up v.2 ++ CCC Dress up v.2 ++

perfect

you have always been my favourite artist on NG and this game tells why. You have loads and loads of cool style and a talent I can only dream of having hehe. Keep it up!

5/5