Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

highly enjoyable

This is great in any way. Stunnig animations. Exceptional style and character design and good syncronisation with music. I went and wahtched youre animations on youre site and theyre all worth wathching. I don't really have any constructive things to say than: keep it up :D

Sonic RPG eps 6 Sonic RPG eps 6

Grandia!!

You used some music from grandia! I love that serie!
Anyways...
Good game/film with nice sprites. I couldn't get past the big robot but I enjoyed it anyway. It's a good idea that you can "load" via a pasword so you don't have to start all over when you die.
good work!

MidNightMaren responds:

Thnks a lot!

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Very touching

I'm truly sorry for your loss... losing a friend is one of the worst things that can happen in your life...
You've made a very touching movie that expresses a lot of feelings. Very beautifull both in feelings and animation.
5/5

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Originally+proffesionally=fantastic

I enjoyed it immensly. You have a huge amount of skills. The story was great allthough I didn't quite get the meaning of the part with the metal corset(spelling?). But that might just be me being slow. Keep on making films because you are fantastic at it.

Sweet Dreams - Eurithmics Sweet Dreams - Eurithmics

I liked it

It fittet well with the music and the voice syncing was well done too. I liked the part where the robots lifted up their head when the song said "hold your head up". made me laugh hehe.

evil-burp responds:

thnx

Alpha Tournament 4.2 Alpha Tournament 4.2

cool

cool fights and characters = a cool movie. and a well koregrafed(spelling?) fight!

Naruto: NoK [Part 1] Naruto: NoK [Part 1]

well

It was okay... work a bit more on the fight scenes and you'll become much better. It seemed a bit ood that he wasn't running in th e fight but walked against his enemy. The fighht was too short also... but if you train and improve on these parts i would like to see more. keep practising :)

Ear Ache Solution Ear Ache Solution

I liked it!

The painted backgrounds works very well! I liked the short story and how you saw when his mood was changed as if it was being modified in a computer or something. Very good. It made me happy hehe.

dancer4ever responds:

Thanks!

rhg battle vs shamrock rhg battle vs shamrock

Nice animation!

Very nice and smooth indeed! I liked the song also. The flower attacks were unexpected and funny hehe(allthough they didn't really worked out well for him...). I like the part were you get up close to them. Nice short action movie... but the ending was quite sudden... Oh well... gonna watch it again :)

Kurt Angle's Steps to Win Kurt Angle's Steps to Win

okay

Well it was okay. The graphics were good looking and set the mood. The voices weren't so good though... I found them a litle annoying actually.
But it was an okay movie. keep practicing and youll be great!